STEVE JOB’S SCIENCE EXHIBITION
SNS Social Responsibility Initiatives (S.R.I) provides financial support to organize Science Exhibition in every zone (3 districts) for enhancing knowledge and skills among the youth. To make them realize the interdependence of science, technology and society and the responsibility of the scientists of tomorrow. The SNS S.R.I has initiated this innovative platform but schools and institutional support and student’s participation voluntarily in the respective district shall be an added advantage to promote science culture in the society.
- To provide a forum to nurture science and inventive interest from the surrounding environment and connecting new ideas to their existing ideas from materials and activities.
- To explore and encourage scientific and technological talent and creative thinking among children and inculcate in them a sense of pride in their talent.
- To develope an understanding about the role of science and technology to meet the needs of the society.
- To analyze how science and technology have affected individuals, cultures and societies.
- To motivate the youth that science and technology are instruments for achieving self reliance in socio-economic development
- To encourage them as an architect of the nation and visualize future of the nation.
To meet the above objectives, the SNS S.R.I has planned to organize State Level Science Exhibition under the following tentative themes.
THEMES FOR SCIENCE EXHIBITION
- Environmental issues: causes and consequences of climatic change.
- Biodiversity: Conservation and Sustenance.
- Life science in human welfare.
- Information and Communication Technology
- Mathematics-physical science and Sports.
To formulate innovative ideas, approach and imagination, the above themes are divided into different sub-themes. These will be helpful for the students to develop insights in the preparation of exhibits and models.
NOTE: It's important to download and view the sub-themes, general instruction & guidlines with rules and regulation before you participate in this event.